Himalaya’s Anti-Dandruff Shampoo gently removes dandruff and nourishes and strengthens hair roots, ensuring a healthy scalp. Natural ingredients help moisturize the hair, preventing dryness. It addresses the root cause of dandruff such as Malassezia fungus and dry scalp while being gentle on hair. Fortified with herbal ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Chickpea and Aloe Vera, Himalaya’s Anti-Dandruff Shampoo effectively helps control dandruff and provides nourishment to the hair shaft.
- It is an anti-dandruff shampoo for a very dry and itchy scalp.
- It has antifungal properties which kill dandruff-causing fungus.
- Enriched with natural ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Chick Peas that improve hair quality and make it stronger.
- It is a foaming shampoo for women.
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Chick Pea
- It addresses the root cause of dandruff, which is Malassezia fungus and scalp dryness. Thus, it effectively gets rid of dandruff problems.
- It nourishes hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth.
- It moisturises the scalp and prevents flaking and itching.
How to Use
- Wet your hair.
- Pump a generous dollop of the shampoo in your palm.
- Gently massage into soaking wet hair and scalp with your fingertips.
- Work up a rich lather and leave the shampoo for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and repeat if required.
- Use twice a week for best results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using the shampoo.
- Avoid eye contact. If the shampoo gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
FAQ’s About Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Soothing and Moisturizing 100ml
Q: What is the size of the Himalaya Anti Dandruff Shampoo bottle?
A: The Himalaya Anti Dandruff Shampoo bottle is 700ml in volume. 80ml, 100ml, 200ml, 400ml and 1L bottles are also available.
Q: Are there any other Himalaya anti-dandruff hair products available?
A: Yes, with the Himalaya Anti Dandruff Shampoo you can also purchase the Himalaya anti-dandruff conditioner, Himalaya anti-dandruff hair oil and Himalaya anti-dandruff hair cream.
Q: Will the Himalaya shampoo help with itchy scalp?
A: Yes, itchy scalp is a result of dryness and dandruff. The Shampoo gets rid of dandruff and will reduce itching.