INFORMATION ABOUT ACNORM LOTION
Acnorm lotion contains precipitated sulfur, calamine, Zinc oxide, glycerine and aqua as the key ingredients.
– A lotion is used as anti- itch, antiseptic, anti- acne, antibacterial, and antipruritic.
– Recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, and bed sores.
KEY BENEFITS/USES OF ACNORM LOTION
– Calamine acts as anti- itch and antiseptic. It treats sunburn, acne, and other skin infections
– Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing.
– Glycerine acts as emollient, humectant, therapeutic and a skin healer. It helps in smoothing the skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin.
– Precipitated sulfur is used for the treatment of Skin disorders, Skin diseases, and other conditions
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE:
– As directed by the physician
– Skin rashes & itchiness, microbial infections, erythematous skin reactions, bed sores
– Store in a cool, dry and dark place
– Protect from direct sunlight
– For external use only
– Shake bottle well before use
– Avoid contact with eyes
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children