Information about Basugine Pen
Basugine Pen is a long-acting analog of insulin used for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Insulin is a natural substance produced by the pancreas which helps in utilizing glucose for energy production and maintains the glucose level in the body.
- Insulin glargine
- Insulin glargine is used to alleviate increased blood sugar and level it optimum in adults and children with diabetes mellitus
- It is used to treat both type 1 or type 2 diabetes in adults but in children is used only for the type 1 diabetes who are at least 6 years old
Directions For Use:
Take Basugine Pen as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight