Information about Dexorange Capsule
Dexorange Capsule helps in the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia. It helps in preventing iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate (160 mg) (equivalent to elemental Iron 32.8 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (7.5 mcg)
- Folic Acid (0.5 mg)
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (20.61 mg) (Equivalent to elemental Zinc 7.5 mg
- The formulation is used to treat anaemia
- Helps to treat problems associated with poor intake of food and hookworm infestations
- Treats problems resulting from menorrhagia and associated problems of peptic ulcer, piles etc.
Direction For Use:
Take one Dexorange Capsule twice a day after meal or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children