WHAT IS PEGSTIM 6MG?
PEGSTIM 6MG contains Pegfilgrastim which is a granulocyte colony stimulating factor
WHAT PEGSTIM 6MG IS USED FOR?
It helps to reduce the chance of infection due to a low white blood cell count, in people with certain types of cancer (non-myeloid), who receive anti-cancer medicines (chemotherapy) that can cause fever and low blood cell count
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
TALK TO DOCTOR
Talk to your Doctor, if you:
Are allergic to Pegfilgrastim or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Have a sickle cell disorder
Have had severe skin reactions to acrylic adhesives
Have kidney problems
PREGNANCY & BREAST FEEDING
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS
Your doctor will give you the right dose based on your child?s age and body weight
DRIVING & USING MACHINES
Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery during hour 26 through hour 29 after the on-body injector for PEGSTIM 6MG is applied.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
DIRECTIONS & FOR USE:
It must only be given under the skin (subcutaneous) by a doctor or nurse
SIDE EFFECTS OF PEGSTIM 6MG:
• Spleen rupture: pain in the left upper stomach area or your left shoulder
• Lung problem called acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS): shortness of breath with or without a fever, trouble breathing or a fast rate of breathing
• Allergic reactions: rash over your whole body, shortness of breath, wheezing, dizziness, swelling around your mouth or eyes, fast heart rate and sweating
• Sickle cell crises: pain or difficulty breathing
• Kidney injury (glomerulonephritis): swelling of your face or ankles, blood in your urine or dark colored urine, you urinate less than usual
• Capillary leak syndrome: swelling or puffiness and are urinating less than usual, trouble breathing, swelling of your stomach area (abdomen) and feeling of fullness, dizziness or feeling faint, a general feeling of tiredness
• Inflammation of the aorta (aortitis): fever, abdominal pain, feeling tired, and back pain
• Increased white blood cell count (leukocytosis)
• Pain in the bones, arms, and legs
Keep this medicine out of reach of children
Store in a refrigerator at 2-8°C
There are no reviews yet.