INTRODUCTION OF ALT FM?
ALT FM is a combination of Fexofenadine and Montelukast
WHAT ALT FM IS USED FOR?
ALT FM is used to Relieve the symptoms that occur with hay fever (seasonal aAllergiesllergic rhinitis) such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and itchy, red and watery eyes Treat asthmatic attack.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
TALK TO DOCTOR
Talk to your doctor before taking ALT FM, if you:
- Are allergic to ALT FM or any other ingredients of this medicine
- Have your inhaled rescue medicine for asthma attacks with you
- Have problems with your liver or kidneys
- Have or ever had heart disease, since this kind of medicine may lead to a fast or irregular heartbeat
PREGNANCY & BREAST FEEDING
Talk to your doctor immediately if you are pregnant or breast feeding or think you might be pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines such as:
- Aluminium and magnesium may affect the action of this tablet, by lowering the amount of medicinal product absorbed NSAIDs
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin (used for treatment of epilepsy)
- Rifampicin (used to treat tuberculosis and some other infections)
DIRECTIONS & FOR USE
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you To be taken by mouth with or without food as doctor prescribed. It should take only one tablet once a day as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you take more ALT FM
- If you take more ALT FM, contact your doctor immediately. Symptoms of an overdose in adults are abdominal pain, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, fatigue, dry mouth, vomiting and hyperactivity
- If you forget to take ALT FM
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Take the next dose at the usual time as prescribed by your doctor
- If you stop taking ALT FM
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to stop your treatment
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
There are no reviews yet.