About Cenforce Professional
Cenforce Professional Tablet is a prescription medication for erectile dysfunction (impotence) in males. It works by boosting blood flow to the penis. This assists males in obtaining or maintaining an erection. It belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Cenforce Professional can be taken with or without food. It should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You should wait roughly an hour before having sex. Working time varies from person to person, but it usually takes between 30 minutes and an hour. This medication will only assist you in obtaining an erection if you are sexually excited. But, if you do not have erectile dysfunction, you should not use this medication. It should only be taken once per day.
Uses Of Cenforce Tablets
Cenforce Professional 100 mg is prescribed to males to treat erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disease in which males struggle to get and maintain an erection for sexual intercourse.
Cenforce is a PDE 5 inhibitor that suppresses the PDE 5 enzymes that induce flaccidity in the penis. It possesses vasodilating properties, which enhance blood flow to the penile region.
How does Cenforce Professional 100 mg Work?
Significant levels of Sildenafil Citrate are present in the Cenforce pills.
A Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor is Sildenafil Citrate. It stops the Phosphodiesterase enzyme from lowering the body’s cGMP levels (cyclic guanosine monophosphate).
The muscles around the penile area can be relaxed thanks to cGMP. Men’s penile blood vessels are made more pliable by relaxed muscles. Hence, the medication manages ED in this manner.
Different Strengths of Cenforce
Cenforce Professional 100 mg, which comes in multiple alternatives with different strengths, has 100 mg of sildenafil citrate as its principal active component.
- Cenforce D
- Cenforce 25 mg
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 120 mg
- Cenforce 130 mg
- Cenforce 150 mg
- Cenforce 200 mg
- Cenforce FM 100 mg
How to take medicine?
- The prescription medication Cenforce Professional 100 mg comes in several strengths.
- Depending on each person’s age and disease severity, doctors advise using the proper formulations.
- Your health problems are fought by taking one pill each day, one hour before sexual activity.
- Cenforce pills should be taken by patients at predetermined intervals with or after food. Avoid consuming more or less than recommended.
- Both women and young children should avoid it.
- Without chewing or crushing the pill, dissolve it in water and swallow.
- It is usually preferable to take it with meals to prevent stomach distress.
- Avoid taking these tablets in excess or for longer than is advised, which may result in adverse side effects.
- Cenforce Professional 100 mg missing doses should be taken as soon as one remembers.
- If you miss a dosage, do not raise the dose the next time. The medication might have adverse effects if used in excess.
Side Effects of Cenforce Professional 100 mg
This medication is not recommended for females, and male patients should refrain from taking other impotence medications without consulting a physician. Using it with nitrate-containing drugs has potential risks (often given for chest pain or angina).
You should not use this medication if you have severe heart or liver issues, a recent stroke or heart attack, low blood pressure, or any of the conditions mentioned above. Before taking it, let your doctor know if you experience any of these or other health issues. If this medication causes you to feel lightheaded, you should not drive. When taking this medication, avoid consuming alcohol as it raises the possibility of adverse effects.
Any side effects that worry you or do not go away should be discussed with your doctor.
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
- Numbness and burning sensation in arms and feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
The pill may interact with other vitamins or drugs you’re taking and cause mild adverse effects.
There are known interactions between Sildenafil pills and several illnesses and ailments. It is advisable to stay away from the medication if you have a history of,
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Vision impairment
Food and Beverage Interactions
Specific foods and drinks can exacerbate the adverse effects of the Sildenafil Tablets. Hence, avoid taking the following along with the medication:
- Grapefruit and Grapefruit Juice
- High-fat meals
Precaution to be taken
- It would be best to talk to your doctor about your medical history to receive the optimum therapy and dose modification for any sick conditions or problems.
- The medication makes you queasy. Thus, avoid working heavy machinery and driving when taking medications.
The Sildenafil pills should be kept at room temperature in a dark, tidy, and dry environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How soon does Sildenafil Citrate start working?
A: After intake, Sildenafil often begins to function within 30 to 60 minutes, but it can take up to two to three hours. How Sildenafil Citrate works varies from person to person and scenario to situation. When taken after a high-fat meal, the drug may take longer to take effect.
Q: At what age does a man stop getting hard?
A: While erectile dysfunction can affect males of any age, it often affects men over 40. There are several causes for ED. However, the disease may be managed by taking Cenforce pills as prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can I take 100 mg of Cenforce Professional every day?
A: Cenforce Professional 100 mg can be used once a day, but only if the doctor has recommended it.