About Cenforce 130 mg
Cenforce 130 mg contains 130 milligrams of Sildenafil, which is sufficient for treating erectile dysfunction temporarily.
The coronavirus has been devastating the planet for a year. As the virus has spread so quickly, no nation has been immune to the coronavirus. Nevertheless, if you had asked any man what he was terrified of before that Erectile dysfunction, or ED, would have been the majority of men’s responses. Even young college freshmen and students in the age range of 25 to 35 are becoming victims of ED due to the horror of the disease.
Although ED is unquestionably a sexual condition, it also has mental and emotional effects on the sufferer. The victims of ED are humiliated and made fun of by family members, friends, and relatives because they lack sexual understanding. As circumstances spiral out of control, a person experiences depression and suicidal thoughts. Thus it’s clear how a condition that appears to be simple might manifest as a monster. To maintain control and quickly get rid of ED, use Cenforce 130 mg.
Manufacturer of Cenforce 130 mg
Cenforce 130 mg is created by Centurion Laboratories. Centurion Laboratories Ltd. is in charge of all duties, including factory manufacturing and packing. How readily doctors and the general public accept a medicine depends on the maker’s reputation. This is related to the notion of mistrust concerning new drugs, which makes no one want to try them out quickly.
But, if the medication comes from a well-known brand, there won’t be any issues as consumers have already utilized the brand’s products. As a result, there is always a feeling of devotion and trust for the brand. Centurion Labs comes into the latter group as a result of its extensive expertise over many years producing medicines that can save lives.
Strength and Dosage of Cenforce 130 mg
All medication must be taken in the right strength and dose for it to function properly and benefit the patient. That is one of the factors that might cause the medicine to have a bad effect on you. Doctors emphasize the need of adhering to the strength and dose and not only using them as preventative measures for this reason.
Cenforce 130 mg is also no different from this guideline. Use the recommended strength and dose in order to get rid of ED as quickly as feasible.
Cenforce 130 mg Availability
The rate at which ED is spreading has terrified men all over the world. As a result, there is a significant need for anti-ED medications. Due to the high demand, store owners are happy to have Cenforce 130 mg on hand. As a result, the medication is readily available in all medical stores and online pharmacy portals.
Use of Cenforce 130 mg
- If you had been reading this post, you would be familiar with Cenforce 130 mg’s uses. Cenforce 130 mg is most commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction, or ED. The male reproductive organ, the penis, is unable to get erect when ED is present. This occurs for a variety of causes, including smoking, drinking, abusing drugs, being under a lot of stress, etc.
- The benefit of Cenforce 130 mg is that it treats ED and does so without having any significant adverse effects.
How to take Cenforce 130 mg?
- The recommended number of tablets should be taken with a glass of water. Check to see if the water is at room temperature.
- It is not advised to chew or break the tablets with the teeth.
- Never combine the medication with alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, fruit juices, or anything else. Such actions frequently result in circumstances that may also be damaging.
- Take the medication 30 to 40 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
How do Cenforce 130 mg works?
A PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor is the medication Cenforce 130 mg. It therefore effectively suppresses PDE5. PDE5’s primary function is to ensure that the penis loses its erection following semen ejaculation. Yet, under some circumstances, the body’s amount of PDE-5 rises, which causes ejaculation to occur quickly.
Cenforce 130 mg reduces PDE5 levels, sometimes significantly, in order to return them to normal. The penis can stay erect for a longer period of time—up to five or six hours—because of this.
The drug’s dose is an essential component. The recommended dosage should be adhered to precisely and without any deviation. Yet, it depends on the patient’s unique factors, which vary from one another, such as their allergies, needs, and medical background.
One tablet per day is the most typical dose (two or three times). This may change at any time based on the needs of another patient.
How long Cenforce 130 mg shall be continued?
The prescription also specifies how long the patient should use the medicine for. Thus, consult the prescription if you have any questions about the length. Drug effectiveness will decrease if taken for a shorter period of time than necessary, whereas overdose occurs if taken for a longer period of time.
Missed a dose of Cenforce 130 mg
If for whatever reason you miss the medication, you must do certain actions. The most important thing is to not panic at all. Skip that day’s dose and don’t take any further medication on that day. Just take the subsequent tablet on the following day specified in the prescription.
Cenforce 130 mg Contradiction
- HCL (Hydrochloric acid0
- Salts of Sulphates
- Ascorbic acid
- Salts of Nitrates
When not to take Cenforce 130 mg
- If you haven’t tested but only have the sense that you have ED. This is due to the fact that a few days without an erection do not indicate that a person has ED. Those occurrences must occur more frequently for ED.
- If you are currently taking another over-the-counter ED medication. It is harmful to the body to use them both at once.
- If you have a Sildenafil Citrate allergy. This is because the rejection of the medicine’s principal constituent signals the need to switch to another treatment.
- Full Body pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Suicidal thoughts
- Asthma attacks
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Inflammation of private parts
- Growth of pubic hair
- Urinary tract infection
- Swelling of skin
- Chest Pain
Overdose Effects of Cenforce 130 mg
When you take more of a medicine than is recommended in the prescription, you are overdosing. This has various negative side effects, including lightheadedness, skin flushing, low blood pressure, slowed pulse, etc. Usually of them disappear after a few days, but if they continue and cause harm, you should see a doctor right once.
Precaution & Warning
- If you haven’t had a test to see if you have ED, don’t take the medication.
- If you’re buying the medication online, don’t be duped by low pricing. Several of them are fraudulent and are bogus.
- Inform the physician as soon as you notice any negative effects.
- Follow the medication precisely and do not deviate from it at any cost.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Cenforce 130 a safe product?
A: Absolutely, without a question, Cenforce 130 is safe to take by individuals, but only with your doctor’s approval.
Q: Is Cenforce 130 a steroid?
A: No, there are no steroids in Cenforce 130. Nevertheless, the medication, which usually treats erectile dysfunction, is a blend of several phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors.
Q: Is sildenafil citrate mg available over-the-counter?
A: Sildenafil citrate is not available over-the-counter, rather it can only be obtained with a prescription from a doctor.
Q: Is Cenforce 130 mg a blood thinner?
A: No, sildenafil citrate does not thin the blood.