About Fildena Chewable Tablet 100 mg
- Fildena Chewable Tablet 100 mg is used to treat male erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Impotence, often known as ED, is a disorder characterized by the inability to establish and maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
- The active salt in this medication is sildenafil citrate.
- This chewable pill is made by Fortune Healthcare.
- This medication is available in a variety of strengths and formulations.
Uses of the Fildena CT 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Impotence in males is treated with sildenafil citrate chewable tablets, 100 mg.
- Diabetes, stress, irregular blood flow in the male sex organ, and other factors can all contribute to ED.
- Therefore, this medication facilitates easy blood flow in the male genital organ, leading to the development of an erection.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension has also been successfully treated with Sildenafil Citrate.
How does Fildena CT 100 Mg Work?
- The blood that passes into the penis causes the penis to erect.
- When our body is sexually excited by external circumstances, a massive inflow of blood occurs, which is directed towards the penis.
- It remains erect as long as the blood remains in the blood vessels of the penis. The penis returns to its original size as soon as it leaves the penile area.
- This blood flow towards the penis is now disturbed during Erectile Dysfunction owing to factors such as smoking, drinking, and so on.
- Fildena CT 100 Mg pills lubricate the erectile tissues, which are muscles that enlarge the veins of the penis. Finally, a scenario is produced in which the penis receives an adequate quantity of blood.
- Furthermore, the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) level is lowered, which aids in the maintenance of an erection for an extended period.
How to take the Fildena CT 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
- The Fildena CT 100 mg pill should be taken 40 minutes before you want to: Your performance when lying in bed.
- A glass of water should be consumed after taking 1 tablet.
- Instead of chewing or biting the medication, it should be swallowed whole.
- You shouldn’t destroy the drug along with alcoholic or acidic drinks. This could cause bodily responses.
Dosage of Fildena CT 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)?
- A medication that requires a prescription is Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablet 100 mg.
- Since this is a chewable tablet, water should not be used to dissolve it.
- This medication should be taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- Avoid taking more than the suggested amount.
- Children under the age of 18 and women should not use this medication.
Side effects of Fildena CT 100 Mg
After using Sildenafil Citrate Chewable Tablet 100 mg, you can notice some common to uncommon side effects.
However, after your body adjusts to this medication, the symptoms will ultimately go away.
The side effects include:
- Change in vision
This tablet’s sildenafil citrate salt may interact negatively with some medications, conditions, and foods.
Don’t use this medication with substances like:
- Antifungal drugs like Fluconazole
- Nitrate medicines like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, etc.
If you have any of the following disorders, you should not use this medication:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disorder
- Liver complications
- Kidney disease
- Renal dysfunction
- Grapefruit juice
- The most favorable conditions are any temps between 15°C and 35°C.
- Check to see that the medication is kept out of direct sunlight. This is due to the fact that sunlight can create a chemical interaction with the pill.
- Animals and children must not be present near the medicine.
- The location where the medication is kept should be tidy, dry, and dark.
- Additionally, the environment’s humidity levels should be kept under control.
Warning & Precautions
Before you take the Fildena Ct 100 Mg Tablet?
- Make sure you get evaluated to determine whether you have ED or not. The absence of an erection for just two days does not indicate ED.
- Find out whether you are allergic to sildenafil citrate by getting tested. You must alter the product if you are allergic to the primary constituent.
- If you suffer from heart disease or have recently had cardiac surgery, use extra caution.
- Patients with liver and kidney conditions should also be used only after seeing a physician.
What Should You Avoid If You Take Fildena CT 100 Mg?
- Use of tobacco and alcohol products, which lessen the effects of the medicine.
- Combining another ED medication with 100 mg of Fildena CT.
When shouldn’t you take Fildena CT 100 Mg?
- While you are currently taking medication to address another condition.
- If the medication is causing any adverse effects for you.
Inform your doctor if you.
- They are displaying some negative consequences, whether little or severe. Visit the doctor right away if you notice even the slightest symptom.
- If no improvement is noticed while taking the medications. They will give you advice on whether to raise the dosage and strength.