DESCRIPTION OF MANDISA FOAMING FACE WASH
Mandisa foaming face wash is enriched with Mandelic acid, Salicylic acid and Azelaic acid. This face wash helps keep the skin clear of skin pathogens. It efficiently prevents and treats acne. Mandisa foaming face wash controls and normalises skin oil production, gives long-lasting moisture and prevents dryness.
MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF MANDISA FOAMING FACE WASH
- It is oil-free and paraben-free.
- Cleanses the skin and treats acne as well.
- Hydrates the skin while keeping it clear and radiant.
- Exfoliates the skin to improve its texture.
- Improves skin health and mildly exfoliates to manage acne flare-ups.
- Free from chemicals such as formaldehyde and sulphate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply Mandisa foaming face wash to a wet face, massage gently to create a lather, and then thoroughly wash and pat dry.
Mandisa foaming face wash is usually safe to use. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this, it is advised to consult your healthcare professional.
- Only for external use
- Before using, carefully read the label or seek advice from your healthcare practitioner or dermatologist.
- Avoid using the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are unsure, consult a dermatologist.
- It should not be used in conjunction with any other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments without doctor notice.
- Consult your doctor if you experience unusual skin dryness, redness, or peeling.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not over-wash your face.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.