What is Modula 5 Mg’s generic name?
The equivalent generic drug to Modula 5 mg is Tadalafil.
What USA brand is Modula 5 Mg equivalent to?
About Modula 5 Mg
Modula 5 Mg contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil, used to treat Erectile Dysfunctioning, which may be found at all the drugstores, leading pharmacies, and medical supply stores but only on doctor’s prescription.
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Modula 5 Mg, treats erectile dysfunction and is available at all major pharmacies, drugstore chains, and online pharmacies.
Who is the manufacturer of Madola 5 Mg?
Modula 5 Mg is produced by one of the top pharmaceutical businesses in the world, Sun Pharma Laboratories, based in India.
Modula 5 Mg consists of 5 Mg Tadalafil in each tablet. It is available in different strengths at all leading online drugstores, Pharmacy Stores, and medical supply stores.
What are the uses of Modula 5 Mg?
Modula 5 Mg is used for the following purposes:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How does Modula 5 Mg function?
Tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor found in the Modula 5 Mg tablet, essentially treats erectile dysfunction by boosting blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It has also been discovered to be effective in treating pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood arteries in the lungs to facilitate easier blood flow.
What are the things to consider before using Modula 5 Mg?
- You don’t react negatively to Tadalafil.
- You abstain from Alcohol.
- Your doctor is aware of your surgeries, illnesses, pre-existing conditions, medications, eating habits, and supplements, among other things.
What to avoid while taking Modula 5 Mg?
- It would help if you abstained from drinking and smoking.
- You also should avoid taking medications without proper prescription.
When not to use Modula 5 Mg?
One should not take Modula 5 Mg if:
- Allergic or sensitive to it.
- Take nitrates for angina or chest pain.
- If experienced a heart attack, stroke, severe liver illness, or extremely low blood pressure (90/50 mmHg).
- Have liver or kidney dysfunction.
- If you are children and teenagers under 18 years of age or a woman.
You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment:
- Inform your physician if you are allergic to it.
- Have Heart Issues or Hypertension
- If the erection lasts longer than two hours following sexual activity
- Have any liver or kidney disease
- Had a surgery before
- Having additional illnesses, medications, or treatments
Tadalafil, the active component of Modula 5 mg, is used to treat erectile dysfunction and is available in several strengths and alternatives. It should only be administered with a prescription. It would help if you always went over the duration and dosage with your doctor.
Modula 5 mg should be taken by adults one hour before sexual activity. It is not advised to be used by teenagers younger than 18, along with females.
How Much Modula 5 Mg (Tadalafil) Should I Take?
It is usually advisable for patients to take Modula 5 mg pills as directed by their physician. One tablet should be taken only once per day.
How To Take Modula 5 Mg?
It is advised to take Modula 5 Mg one hour before or between one and four hours before the sexual activity or as your doctor prescribes it. With water, the tablet must be taken whole without chewing or crushing.
How long should you continue taking Modula 5 Mg?
It is always advisable to take Modula 5 mg exactly as your doctor has instructed. It is not recommended that you take it continuously for a long time.
Call your doctor immediately if you think you could be experiencing overdose symptoms.
You can take Modula 5 mg whenever you like. Just keep in mind to take it before having sex. If a dose is missed, skip it and never take more than one dose the following time.
What are the side effects of Modula 5 Mg?
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Which Medicines Interact Frequently?
Modula 5 mg has been known to interact with a few drugs, which may result in undesirable side effects or poor drug performance. Always inform your doctor if you use vitamins, other medications, or herbal supplements. The following medications interact negatively with it:
Additionally, it may interact with certain diseases, including:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
What are the warnings and precautions to be considered while using Modula 5 Mg?
Modula 5 Mg needs to be administered with extreme caution in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
Always contact your doctor for any pre-existing conditions and prescription dose modifications for improved effects.
What are the things to keep in mind while using Modula 5 Mg?
- Although it works best when taken approximately an hour before sexual activity, you can take it up to four hours in advance.
- Modula 5 mg aids in obtaining and maintaining an erection, although it does not cause one without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- If you are still determining your drug’s dosage, timing, or route of administration, speak with your doctor immediately.
Modula 5 mg should only be taken once daily and only when necessary.
Modula 5 mg should be kept at room temperature in a dry, dark environment. Make sure the tablet’s strip is undamaged and in good condition.
Does Modula 5 Mg tablet cause delay in ejaculation?
Modula 5 Mg tablet is not known to impact ejaculations, it is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Can Modula 5 Mg affect fertility?
Modula 5 Mg will not affect fertility. Its basic function is to relax the penile blood vessels and increase the blood flow to the penis leading to a firm erection post sexual stimulation.