Introduction of Super Avana 160 mg Tablet:
Super Avana 160mg tablet is a combination of medicines which is used to treat two common male sexual health problems: erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). Avanafil and Dapoxetine are two active ingredients present in Super Avana 160 mg medication , which work together to improve sexual performance and functions.
Understanding the working mechanism of Super Avana 160 mg tablet :
The first ingredient present in Super Avana 160 mg is Avanafil , which belongs to a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor class of medications. It helps by increasing the blood flow to the penis during sexual activity, facilitating the achievement level and maintenance of a firm erection.
This tablet is available in the form of tablet and orally taken before 30 minutes of sexual activity. This medicine should not be taken more than once in a day, and should not exceed the prescribed dosage.
Indications for Administration and Dosage of Super Avana 160 mg:
The medication is taken directly as needed, approximately half of an hour before anticipated sexual intercourse. Your healthcare professionals may adjust the dosage based on tolerability and tolerability.
It is advisable to avoid a high fat diet before taking Super Avana 160 mg because it may delay the onset of action, take the medicine with a light meal.
Other Dosage of Avanafil Tablets
Side effects of using Super Avana 160 mg :
Here is a list of possible side effects associated with the use of medication .
- Chest pain
- Back pain
- changes in vision
In rarer cases some individuals may experience such a side effect. Consult with your health care professional, If you experience any adverse reaction after using Super Avana 160 mg.
Precautionary Steps for Super Avana 160 mg :
- It is advisable to consult with your healthcare professional before adding any new medicine into your daily routine especially when you are taking other medicines, herbals and supplements.
- It is advisable to Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice, because it can interact with the metabolism of this medication and increase the risk factor of side effects.
- If you are dealing with a history of vision or hearing problems should exercise caution while using the medication. Seek immediate medical help if you experience sudden vision or hearing loss.
- It is recommended to take tablet with a light meal to attain the onset action because consumption of high fat meals may delay the absorption of medicine.
Safety checklist for using this medication :
Before using this medication, consult your doctor about your medical history, especially of:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Hearing and vision Issues
- Allergic reaction
Alcohol Interaction: It is advisable not to consume alcohol while using this tablets because it makes you feel dizzy.
Pregnancy and Lactation: This medicine is not recommended for use in women, because it may interact with other medications and cause side effects, so careful consideration may be required.
Driving consideration : This medicine can make you feel sleepy and lower your blood sugar level, then it is advisable to avoid driving and operating heavy machinery.
Heart and Liver Diseases: If you are dealing with any heart and liver diseases then it is unsafe to use avana tablets. Consult your health care professional before taking the medication.
Storage Information :
- Store Super Avana 160 mg in the room temperature from 20-25°C
- Keep Away from Children and Pets.