What is the Avana 200 mg for?
Avana 200 mg is a medication prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection in men. It belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. Avanafil, the active ingredient in Avana, functions by enhancing blood flow to the penis when sexual stimulation occurs. This augmented blood circulation can facilitate the onset of an erection.
Use of the medicine?
Avana 200 is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It helps in enhancing blood flow to the penis, aiding in the achievement and maintenance of an erect penis when an individual is sexually stimulated.
Avana 200 mg functions by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase enzyme within the body, leading to the release of nitric oxide. This chemical, in turn, facilitates the relaxation of smooth muscles and blood vessels that supply the inner portion of the penis, ultimately enhancing blood flow to the penis.
In the event of an accidental overdose of Avana 200 mg Tablet by you or someone else, it is crucial to seek immediate medical attention from your doctor or the nearest hospital.
How to use it?
Take Avana 200 as directed by your doctor. Carefully read all provided information and follow instructions closely. Use this medication before sexual activity as advised by your doctor. If you are uncertain about the timing, consult your doctor for guidance.
Common side effects of Avana 200 mg may include headache, flushing (a sensation of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk), nasal congestion (stuffy nose), nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages), and back pain.
Before taking Avana 200 mg Tablet, inform your doctor if you are using medications for chest pain, HIV infections, fungal or bacterial infections, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, fits, nausea caused by chemotherapy, or pulmonary hypertension. Avoid drinking grapefruit juice within 24 hours prior to taking Avanair 200, as it may increase the risk of side effects. If an overdose occurs, consult a doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avana 200 mg Tablet is contraindicated for women.
- Driving & Machines: Use caution; avoid driving or operating machinery if feeling dizzy or experiencing altered vision after taking the tablet.
- Alcohol: Consult your doctor to avoid unwanted symptoms and decreased ability to get an erection.
- Kidney & Liver: Contraindicated for serious kidney or liver diseases; consult your doctor before use.
- Allergy: Avoid if allergic to avanafil or similar inhibitors.
- Heart Disease: Not recommended for certain heart conditions; use with caution and consult your doctor.
- Pediatrics & Geriatrics: Contraindicated for children and adolescents; consult a doctor for elderly patients.
1. Is it safe for patients with heart issues to use the Avana 200 mg?
Patients with heart rate disturbances that could result in cardiac arrest (an abrupt, unexpected loss of consciousness, breathing, and heart function), angina (chest pain), blood pressure variations, or if you’ve had a heart attack within the last six months that will interfere with sexual activity are not advised to use the Avana 200 mg. See your physician prior to using it.
2. When a man has undergone prostate surgery, is Avana 200 mg effective?
Yes, men who have undergone prostatectomy or other prostate surgery can safely and effectively use this medication as one of several options for treating erectile dysfunction.
3. For what duration does Avana 200 mg effect last?
Avana 200 can take up to six hours to fully take effect.
Short details about manufacturer
Sunrise Remedies is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in India, specializing in the manufacturing, marketing, exporting, and supplying of various medicines, including erectile dysfunction products like Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil, Dapoxetine, Vardenafil, Avanafil, and Udenafil.