What is Cenforce 150 mg?
Cenforce 150 mg treats impotence (erectile dysfunction) in men. It works by spiking the blood flow to the penile area of the body. This helps men gain and maintain an erection. It belongs to the medicines’ phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors family.
You can take this medicine on an empty stomach or with food. You must take this medicine exactly as directed by your doctor. Take it about an hour before engaging in any sexual activity. This medicine can help you get an erection once you’ve been sexually aroused. On the other hand, this drug will not work without sexual stimulation.
It might be risky to take it with nitrate-based medications (often given for chest pain or angina). Don’t take this medicine if you have heart or liver problems, hypertension, or recently had a stroke or heart attack.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication since it increases the chance of side effects. You should not drive after taking this medication since it might make you dizzy.
How does Cenforce 150 mg work?
Sildenafil Citrate is the primary compound of this medicine. Sildenafil works by suppressing the action of phosphodiesterase type-5, a chemical found naturally in the penis.
Sildenafil Citrate aids in blood vessels’ widening (relaxation) during intercourse. The volume of blood circulating through the penile region of the body increases. This mechanism helps men develop and keep a firm erection.
What is the use of Cenforce 150 mg?
Cenforce 150 mg is a medication that helps men with erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder in which men cannot achieve an erection during sexual intercourse.
Because this drug is a PDE 5 inhibitor, it inhibits the enzymes that induce flaccidity in the penis. It increases blood flow to the penile muscles by relaxing blood vessels.
The dose of this drug will vary based on the patient. Follow your doctor’s advice and carefully read the directions given on the label. The following information includes the average dosages of this medicine. If your dose varies, don’t change it until your doctor recommends it.
For oral administration (tablets):
- Adults up to 65 years of age- Consume this medicine once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse, as a single dosage. The drug can also be administered 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity. If necessary, your doctor may change your dosage by prescribing a different strength.
- Adults above 65 years of age- Usually, a smaller dose is given to patients above 65. Based on your health, your doctor may advise you to take Cenforce 150 mg or a weaker strength of this medication. The drug can be administered 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity. If necessary, your doctor may alter your dosage.
You should not take it more than once a day. If you are using erectile dysfunction drugs for the first time, start with a lower dose, such as 25 mg, 50 mg, or 100 mg, and gradually increase your dosage if required.
- Cenforce D
- Cenforce 25 mg
- Cenforce 50 mg
- Cenforce 100 mg
- Cenforce 120 mg
- Cenforce 130 mg
- Cenforce 200 mg
How to Use?
When it’s used to treat erectile dysfunction, Cenforce 150 mg must be taken at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. It’s important to know that taking this medicine for erectile dysfunction won’t work unless you are aroused.
There is no set way to take a dose, but as a general rule, you shouldn’t take more than one tablet daily. Follow the prescription of your doctor.
In the case of an overdose, standard supportive measures should be taken as needed.
Drugs, food, and diseases can interact with this drug. All the interactions are mentioned below:
Major drug interactions:
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Fish oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Hearing loss
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
Food and beverage interactions:
- Alcohol – Drinking alcohol while taking Sildenafil might cause problems and increase adverse effects. As a result, avoid alcohol at all costs while taking Cenforce.
- Grapefruit – If you’re taking Sildenafil, don’t consume too many grapefruits or juice regularly. Grapefruit may cause your body’s levels of sildenafil citrate to rise, making the drug take longer.
Common side effects may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Headache or dizziness
- Heartburn or nausea
- Abnormal (blurred) vision
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Muscle pain or back pain
This is not a list of every side effect that could happen. If you want advice from a doctor about side effects, talk to your doctor.
Stop taking Sildenafil and get medical help if you have:
- An Erection lasts longer than 4 hours
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Ringing in your ears
- Pain or pressure in the chest, pain that moves to the jaw or shoulder, feeling sick, and sweating, the signs of heart attack
Keep Cenforce away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight in a closed container at room temperature. Keep children away from this medicine and don’t take expired medication.
There are no reviews yet.