What is Cenforce 150 mg?
Cenforce 150 mg is used to treat male impotence (erectile dysfunction). It works by increasing blood flow to the penile region of the body. This aids men in obtaining and maintaining an erection. It is a member of the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors family of medications.
This medicine can be taken on an empty stomach or with food. This medicine must be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It should be taken around an hour before indulging in any sexual activity. When you’ve been sexually stimulated, this medication can help you get an erection. This medicine, on the other hand, will not work without sexual stimulation.
Using it with nitrate-based drugs may be dangerous (often given for chest pain or angina). If you have hypertension, liver, heart, or recent stroke or heart attack damage, don’t use this medication.
The risk of side effects is increased by drinking alcohol while taking this medicine. Due to the possibility of dizziness, you shouldn’t drive after taking this drug.
How does Cenforce 150 mg work?
The main chemical component of this medication is sildenafil citrate. A substance that naturally occurs in the penis called phosphodiesterase type-5 is suppressed by sildenafil.
During sexual activity, sildenafil citrate helps blood vessels widen (relax). The amount of blood passing through the body’s penile area rises. This mechanism aids men in achieving and maintaining a solid erection.
What is the use of Cenforce 150 mg?
Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction can benefit from taking cenforce 150 mg. Men who have erectile dysfunction are unable to get an erection during sexual activity.
As a PDE 5 inhibitor, this medication prevents the enzymes that cause flaccidity in the penis. By blood vessel relaxation, it improves blood flow to the penile muscles.
Depending on the patient, a different dose of this medicine will be given. Read the label instructions thoroughly and follow your doctor’s advice. The typical dosages for this medication are listed in the following details. If your dose varies, wait to alter it until your doctor advises you to do so.
Tablets intended for oral administration:
- People up to the age of 65 should take one dose of this medication once daily, one hour prior to having sex. The medication can also be taken up to four hours before a sexual activity. If required, your doctor could modify your dosage by recommending a different strength.
- People over 65 are often given a lesser dose. Depending on your health, your doctor can suggest that you take Cenforce 150 mg or a different dosage of this drug. 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to sexual activity, the medication can be taken. Your doctor might change your dosage if it’s required.
A single dose per day is all that should be taken. Start with a smaller dose, such as 25 mg, 50 mg, or 100 mg, while utilizing erectile dysfunction medications for the first time. If necessary, gradually raise your dosage.
How to Use?
Cenforce 150 mg must be taken at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to sexual activity when used to treat erectile dysfunction. It’s crucial to understand that using this medication to treat erectile dysfunction won’t work unless you are sexually stimulated.
Although there isn’t a fixed manner to take a dose, you shouldn’t take more than one tablet each day in general. Pay attention to your doctor’s advice.
Standard supporting actions should be taken when there has been an overdose.
This medicine may affect other drugs, foods, and health conditions. Here are listed all interactions:
Major drug interactions:
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Eliquis (apixaban)
- Fish oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Hearing loss
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
Food and beverage interactions:
- Alcohol – Alcohol use while taking Sildenafil may exacerbate issues and negative consequences. As a result, refrain from drinking at all costs when taking Cenforce.
- Grapefruit – Avoid consistently consuming too many grapefruits or grapefruit juice if you are taking Sildenafil. Sildenafil citrate levels in your body may increase as a result of grapefruit, lengthening the duration of the medication.
Common side effects may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Headache or dizziness
- Heartburn or nausea
- Abnormal (blurred) vision
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Muscle pain or back pain
This is not an exhaustive list of potential negative effects. Speak with your doctor if you want medical advice on side effects.
Stop taking Sildenafil and get medical help if you have:
- An Erection lasts longer than 4 hours
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Ringing in your ears
- Pain or pressure in the chest, pain that moves to the jaw or shoulder, feeling sick, and sweating, the signs of heart attack
Cenforce should be stored at room temperature in a closed container free from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Don’t use this drug on children, and avoid using outdated medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to take Cenforce 150 red pills?
Before taking Cenforce 150 pills, you should speak to your doctor. Remember that you should only take one pill in a 24-hour period. If you’re taking Sildenafil Citrate for the first time, you should also start with a lower dose and then gradually raise it.
How long does Cenforce 150 mg last?
Cenforce 150 has a half-life of about 4 hours. This implies that sildenafil will decrease in blood levels by 50% every four hours.
Is Cenforce 150 mg safe?
Cenforce 150 has modest adverse effects, much like every other erectile dysfunction medication on the market. However, it is safe to use and has FDA approval.
Should I buy Cenforce 150 online?
You can buy Cenforce 150 mg online through a trusted online pharmacy like 24×7 Pharma.