Cpink 100mg Tablet is a health supplement. Iron is an essential element for blood production. Iron plays vital role in a variety of other important processes in the body. In red blood cells, iron combines with a protein called haemoglobin. Lack of iron in human body will cause iron deficiency anemia in both adult and children.
Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
- Ferrous ascorbate (Iron)
- Folic acid
THERAPEUTIC USES OF CPINK 100MG
- Prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Helps to produce healthy red blood cells
- Prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia and nutritional anemia during pregnancy and lactation
SIDE EFFECTS OF CPINK 100MG
Cpink Tablet may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your health care professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Always take Cpink Tablet as told by your physician.
- Recommended dose is as advised by your doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
There are no reviews yet.