INTRODUCTION OF FEROGLOBIN B12
Feroglobin B12 Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is a combination of important minerals and vitamins primarily indicated for blood production (haemoglobin) as well as to aid in the maintenance of energy and vitality. It may also be used to address nutritional deficiencies and long term disease conditions. The key ingredients are Elemental Iron, Elemental Zinc, Vitamin B6, Elemental Copper, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12.
- Supports health, vitality and energy release.
- It aids in the correction of low iron levels in the body.
- It also helps to restore certain nutritional inadequacies.
- Helps support resistance to infection.
- Enhances intellectual performance.
- It may also help to reduce the risk of certain diseases or disorders.
- Acts as an adjuvant supplement, ideal for addressing a wide range of chronic medical disorders.
- Gluten-free and free of artificial colours.
- Vegetarian preparation. Suitable for vegetarians.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It can be taken along with or after a meal. Swallow it as a whole with water. The recommended dosage of Feroglobin B12 Capsule is one capsule a day or as directed by the physician.
Always use Feroglobin B12 Capsule exactly as directed by a physician. In rare cases, you may experience common side effects such as:
- Metallic taste
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Change in colour of stool
- Stomach cramps or pain
If any of these side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
- Use Feroglobin B12 Capsule only if prescribed by a physician.
- Do not exceed the suggested dose or intake.
- Always follow patient leaflet or label instructions or seek medical advice from a healthcare professional.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or a nursing mother.
- To rule out interactions and side effects, keep your doctor informed about your pre-existing medical condition and all medicines you are using.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Stored in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
Get More Medicine From Our Store 24×7 Pharma
Q: What is the primary use of Feroglobin B12 Capsule?
Answer: Feroglobin B12 Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is a combination of important minerals and vitamins. It is primarily indicated for blood production (haemoglobin).
Q: Can I take Feroglobin B12 Capsule on an empty stomach?
Answer: It is recommended not to take Feroglobin B12 Capsule on an empty stomach. It can be taken along with or after the food.
Q: Can pregnant women take Feroglobin B12 capsules?
Answer: Yes, Feroglobin B12 capsules are safe to consume during pregnancy. Please do not exceed the recommended dose as it may lead to unfavourable reactions.