INTRODUCTION TO HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR contains Hydroxyzine which belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It helps in relieving of anxiety and tension, managing pruritus due to chronic urticaria and atopic and contact dermatoses, and in histamine-mediated pruritus.
Hydroxyzine has sedative and anxiolytic effects due to its high affinity for histamine receptors in the brain. Due to antihistamine and sedative property, it is also useful in pruritus and urticaria. HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR blocks the action of histamine in the body which is responsible for allergic symptoms and also decreasing the activity in brain and helps in relieving of anxiety and tension.
Always take this HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR exactly as directed by you’re doctor. Before taking this medicine, tell you’re doctor if you have liver, kidney or heart problems, pregnant and breastfeeding. You’re doctor will prescribe the right dose depends on you’re child’s age and body weight. The common side effects are dry mouth, dizziness, constipation and headache.
USES OF HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR
- Manages pruritus due to allergic conditions such as chronic urticaria and atopic and contact dermatoses, and in histamine-mediated pruritus
- Symptomatic relief of anxiety and tension
HOW HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR WORKS
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR is in a class of medications called antihistamines. It blocks the action of histamine in the body which is responsible for allergic symptoms and also decreasing the activity in brain and helps in relieving of anxiety and tension.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always take this HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR exactly as you’re doctor has told you. Check the label for directions before use. Shake well before use. It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness)
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS
Rest and drink plenty of fluids. Apply a cold, wet cloth or ice pack to you’re forehead. Rest in a quiet, comfortable, dark room.
Chew sugar-free gum or suck on sugar-free hard candies to stimulate the flow of saliva and limit you’re caffeine intake. Drink small sips of water regularly.
Get up and move around to feel awake, take small naps to edge off the sleepiness. Give you’re eyes a break to avoid fatigue and eat a healthy food to boost energy.
Add fruits, vegetables whole grains and other high-fiber foods to you’re normal diet.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with you’re doctor.
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with you’re doctor.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES
Do not drive or handle any machines while taking this medicine, since it may cause drowsiness or less alertness.
Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR.
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases. Consult you’re doctor for advice.
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases. Consult you’re doctor for advice.
Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Hydroxyzine.
HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR should be used with caution in patients suffering prolonged QT interval or active heart diseases. Consult you’re doctor for advice.
Inform you’re doctor if you have or had,
- Prostate adenoma with urinary retention
- Porphyria (a disease which causes stomach pain, constipation, changes in the color of urine, skin rashes and disturbed behaviour)
- Glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- Congenital QT interval prolongation
- Hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia
- Hereditary problems of fructose intolerance
- Digestive system or stomach problems
- Myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder)
- Seizure disorders
- Breathing problems (asthma)
- Bladder outflow obstruction
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
Inform you’re doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription or the following,
- Quinidine, disopyramide, amiodarone, sotalol (used for heart problems)
- Barbiturates, benzodiazepines (for sleeping disorders and epilepsy)
- Cimetidine (for ulcers and heartburn)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Phenytoin (used for epilepsy)
- Betahistine (used to treat Ménière’s disease)
- Anticholinergic medicines (used for irritable, bowel syndrome, asthma or incontinence
- Aminophylline (for breathing problems)
- Toremifene, vandetanib (used for cancer)
- Haloperidol, citalopram, escitalopram (used for mental disorders)
- Mefloquine, hydroxychloroquine (used for malaria)
- Erythromycin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, pentamidine (used to treat infection)
|Pharmacological Category||:||Antiemetic, Histamine H₁Antagonist|
|Therapeutic Indication||:||Anxiety, Perioperative adjunct and Pruritus (oral), Allergic conditions, Antiemetic, Peripartum adjunct (Injection)|
|Dosage Forms||:||Tablet, Syrup|
Store below 20-25 °C and keep out of reach of children.
FAQs ABOUT HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR
Q: Does HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR make you sleepy?
A:It blocks the effects of histamine in you’re body, which makes you sleepy.
Q:How does HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR work for allergies?
A:It reduces inflammation by blocking the release of a natural chemical in our body, called histamine, causes allergic symptoms such as swelling, redness and pain.
Q:Can I stop taking HISTAOVER ROSE FLAVOUR when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking without consulting you’re doctor even if you are feeling better, it is advised to continue you’re treatment for the prescribed duration.
There are no reviews yet.