Your sexual health is as important as your physical health when you are in a relationship. There are several dangerous sexual disorders in men that can lead to an unhappy and unsatisfied life for them.
These disorders must be diagnosed on time and treated in their initial stages. This article will discuss a common sexual problem men face called Premature Ejaculation.
We have shared a load of helpful information on this topic, like the causes, treatments, and symptoms of PE. This information will help you take good care of your health and find your treatment easily.
In this condition, the person cannot firm his orgasm for longer and ejaculate way earlier during sexual intercourse. This reduces the timing of your sexual activity and leads to less pleasurable intercourse for you and your partner.
This condition also has other names like Premature Climax or Rapid Ejaculation. This sexual health condition is the most common one, and many men face it in their sexual life.
Premature Ejaculation, also known as PE, has been identified as a health disorder that can lead to prostate cancer if not treated on time. Luckily there are treatments available for curing PE.
Symptoms of PE
There is no list of symptoms to identify this sexual disorder. It is a condition where men cannot hold their Ejaculation for more than 3 minutes. If you face this issue during sexual intercourse, it counts as one of the Premature Ejaculation Symptoms. And you should see a doctor and start your treatment.
Sometimes men generally have less time for Ejaculation, which cannot be identified as PE. That’s why we suggest our readers see a doctor whenever they have an issue with their sexual health. The doctors or therapists can identify your problem more accurately and find the best treatment.
The Causes of PE
The symptom of PE is very simple and short, but the reason for developing this problem is very complex. We will be sharing the major Premature Ejaculation causes in your sexual intercourse. Some of these issues are inevitable but mostly can be treated and cured.
Serotonin is an enzyme naturally present in your body made by your nerves. This substance controls the time of Ejaculation. A high amount of serotonin increases the time of Ejaculation in men. When this quantity is low, it results in Premature Ejaculation.
Your body functions with several natural enzymes and hormones. The concentration of these substances is essential. Suppose they are not stable and have any imbalance in them. This can result in major harmful changes in your body. PE is also the result of such a change of hormones.
Stress and mental health affect all your body and its functioning. Suppose you are facing some physiological condition and are not peaceful mentally. In that case, you will develop general and Sexual Dysfunction in your health. That’s why we also suggest you visit a therapist often.
PE can result from many mental health issues like depression, stress, lack of confidence, guilt, not being interested in sexual activity, etc. All these issues are genuine and can be happened to any person. Suppose you are stressed during your sexual intercourse. In that case, you will probably be going to ejaculate sooner as you are not interested.
This cause of PE can be identified as an inevitable and uncontrolled one. You cannot control the process of life. There will be a time when you will be old and not that active in physical activities, and this aging can cause the development of many sexual disorders.
As the person grows old, he has many changes in his physical form. He will develop many new weaknesses, one of which is low sexual capabilities. The ejaculation time has to be very low in an older person.
In aged men, the erection period is also significantly less. When they cannot hold their erection for longer, they will ejaculate sooner. Some medications are on the market for aged people to use during their sexual activity to improve ejaculation timing.
Many other health issues can affect your sexual life, like any person with a vascular or heart disorder. They are significantly less effective during sexual intercourse. Having blood pressure can also affect your performance in sexual activity.
The doctor also considers your general health condition. They suggest the solution for your disorder or prescribe the medication as one health condition can affect the other health issue. So we must be careful in treating them.
Stamina also plays an important role in sexual intercourse. Premature Ejaculation can also be caused by low stamina in men. Suppose you cannot control yourself and keep going during the activity. In that case, the body will function independently and get you out of that tiring situation.
You can improve your stamina and ultimately gets better at your ejaculation timing. Daily exercise is an effective and healthy way of enhancing your sexual health and getting better at your sexual activities.
How Dangerous is PE?
All of the sexual disorders are very harmful for your health. They can result in many dangerous conditions if not treated at the initial stage. Most men are very secretive about their sexual health, which is terrible for them. Premature Ejaculation should be treated early, or you could face the following problems:
- The person facing PE can damage his penal part permanently.
- The relationship is effect badly when the sexual health of the partner is not good and satisfying.
- PE can also result in Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- You will have nausea and blurry vision after intercourse because of low stamina.
- PE and other sexual disorders are the leading cause of stress and physiological conditions in men.
- PE can cause prostate cancer in the patient if not treated on time.
Treatments for PE
Luckily there are treatments available for most sexual disorders in men. And there are a variety of treatments as well. So the patient can choose the option he is most comfortable with. We will be discussing the top 3 categories of treatments available for PE which are highly effective.
As we have said before, mental health has a very high effect on your overall health condition. If you are not fit mentally, there is a high chance that you will also develop different health conditions. PE is also caused by physiological changes and stress, so visiting a therapist can help you.
Some of the physiological Premature Ejaculation Treatments and their benefits are explained below:
- Therapy can increase your fondness for having sexual relations with your partner.
- In physiological treatment, certain activities like yoga will be suggested to keep yourself calm and tense-free.
- Talking to your partner or any other person will also help you mentally.
- Couples therapy is also an excellent option for a person facing sexual disorders.
- The therapist will have you connect with your partner and help you share your problems with him.
- De-stressing and keeping your mind off disturbing thoughts can help you be more confident in your activities.
There is a method to treat PE, which is called control treatment. This method has two other types which you can use to get your Ejaculation controlled. In these methods, you will train your senses and nerve system to hold the Ejaculation for longer. Hence you will be improving your sexual health.
The two methods we will be using are mentioned below:
The Squeeze Method
The Squeeze Method in this method, the person with PE will be stimulated with his penis until he is close to Ejaculation. When you are at the peak, you will squeeze your penal part and stop the Ejaculation temporarily.
When you repeat this process a few times a day, you will get aware of the ejaculation sensation and will be able to control it.
The Stop-Start Method
This method also makes you control your Ejaculation more. In this method, your penis will be stimulated, and as you are ready to ejaculate, the stimulation will be stopped, and the Ejaculation will be delayed.
As you repeat this process a couple of times and finally ejaculate ate the 4th time. You will gain much better control over your Ejaculation.
Most of the sexual disorders in men can be cured using medication and drugs. The doctors also prescribe their patients some medicines to improve their sexual condition. Like all other dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation can also be cured with some medicines. Those medications are discussed below:
- Tadalafil, also known as Cialis or Adcirca, can be used for PE.
- Avanafil is also very effective in treating many sexual disorders.
- Sildenafil Citrate has been used against PE for many years and has been proven very helpful.
- Vardenafil is also well known in the medical industry as a sexual disorder-treating drug.
- Some creams and ointments are available that you rub over your penal part, improving your ejaculation timing.
Medications are always easier to solve a health problem, but they are not that safe. We will share some helpful natural treatments you can use to treat PE. It would be best if you tried them before taking any medication. They are easy to follow and have effectively treated sexual disorders.
- Make your daily diet healthy and full of nutritional food, as you are healthy when you are eating well.
- Add an exercise routine to your daily life. This will improve your stamina and strength.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It is very dangerous for your sexual life.
- Smoking causes many heart and blood diseases and weakens your sexual capability.
- Do some yoga exercise as yoga help keep the mind calm and de-stress hence treating the physiological causes of PE.
What Time Frame is Identified as PE?
Many other sexual disorders have a similar effect on your sexual life as Premature Ejaculation. To identify PE, we will focus on the primary symptom. If a person is ejaculating during sexual intercourse before 3 minutes, he probably suffers from PE.
When you have sexual problems, you will be very disturbed during intercourse, but you will still be able to control your Ejaculation. But in PE, it will be impossible to stop Ejaculation immediately. In this situation, you must see a doctor and get proper treatment.
Whenever you have some health disorders, you have to be careful about some things. These are called precautions you must follow and accept to be safe from any odd mishap. You can ask your doctor about these safety tips, and we also mention some important ones.
- Get yourself properly checked by your doctor so he can diagnose the actual problem you might be facing.
- Don’t ever take any medication without your doctor’s prescription and advice.
- Share your health-related information with your doctor so he can prescribe you the best medicine possible.
- Don’t take any Premature Ejaculation medication if you have heart or blood-related diseases.
- Don’t overdose on medication drugs to get more effect; it could be fatal.
- Keep the medication in a dry and cold environment outside the children’s reach.
- Try to use the natural treatment first to treat PE before using the medications.
- Please don’t keep your dysfunction to yourself; share it with your partner.
- Avoid taking the stress and keep your mind calm. It will be of great benefit to you during sexual intercourse.
Health is the most important part of every life. Let it be men or women. They should always prioritize their health over anything. And sexual disorders like Premature Ejaculation are also major health issues that should be solved.
It would help if you got proper treatment to cure these dysfunctions so you can live healthily. This article contains the information you will need to cure PE and treat your sexual disorder.
We also recommend getting checked by a professional doctor and properly diagnosed. Also, don’t ever take any medication with the doctor’s advice. It could be hazardous for your life.