INTRODUCTION OF RARICAP 100 MG
Raricap Tablet is a health supplement which is used to prevent and treat iron deficiency anaemia, iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss, nutritional anaemia during pregnancy and lactation. Raricap 100mg is an essential element for blood production. Raricap 100mg plays vital role in a variety of other important processes in the body. In red blood cells, iron combines with a protein called haemoglobin.
Folic acid helps tissues grow and cells work, body break down, use, and create new proteins and helps to form red blood cells. It is used to prevent anemia.
KEY COMPOSITION OF RARICAP 100 MG
- Elemental Iron
- Folic acid
THERAPEUTIC USES OF RARICAP 100 MG
- Prevent and treat iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia during pregnancy and lactation
- Helps to produce healthy red blood cells
- Treats iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss
- Prevents and treat nutritional anaemia in both adult and children
SIDE EFFECTS OF RARICAP 100 MG
COMMON EFFECTS OF RARICAP 100 MG
• Dark stools
RARE EFFECTS OF RARICAP 100 MG
• Excessive gas in the stomach or bowel
- Take one tablet daily after food as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Raricap Tablet is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Protect from light.
- Store in the original package below 30°C.