Tadalista 40 mg, a prescription drug for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) in males, contains the active component Tadalafil. Various drugstores, reputable internet pharmacies, and medical supply stores all offer this medication.
About Tadalista 40 Mg (Tadalafil)
Tadalista 40 mg is an effective ED drug made in India by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. It comes in various strengths and alternatives, and each tablet includes 40 mg of tadalafil.
What are the uses of Tadalista 40 Mg?
Tadalista 40 Mg is primarily used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How does Tadalista 40 Mg work?
Tadalista 40 Mg contains the active component tadalafil, a PDE-5 inhibitor. By calming the muscles in penile blood arteries, it enhances blood flow to the penis, curing Erectile Dysfunction. Tadalafil is also effective in treating pulmonary hypertension since it helps relax blood vessels in the lungs, improve blood flow, and reduce blood pressure.
What are the things to consider before using Tadalista 40 Mg?
Before taking Tadalista 40 Mg, ensure:
- Tadalafil does not cause an allergic reaction in you.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- You have given your doctor full disclosure of all aspects of your medical history, including any pre-existing ailments, surgeries, dietary preferences, herbal supplements, other prescriptions, and vitamin intake.
What to avoid when taking Tadalista 40 Mg?
- It is advised to avoid drinking alcohol when using Tadalista 40 Mg.
- Eliminate smoking.
- Skip the fast food and high-fat diet.
- Avoid using medications without a prescription at any cost.
When to Abstain from Tadalista 40 Mg?
If any of the following applies to you:
- If one has an allergic or hypersensitive reaction to it.
- You recently took Riociguat and nitrates (for angina or chest pain).
- If one had a heart attack, stroke, severe liver illness, or very low blood pressure (90/50 mmHg).
- You suffer from liver or renal dysfunction.
- You are a young person, a woman, or a teenager.
- For suitable and efficient therapy in such circumstances, speak with your doctor.
Tadalista 40 mg (Tadalafil) dosage:
Tadalista 40 Mg contains tadalafil and comes in a range of dosages. Always follow the dose instructions as per your doctor’s prescription. Patients are typically instructed to take one pill about an hour before engaging in sexual activity. The use of this drug is not advised for those under the age of 18.
How to take Tadalista 40 mg?
As your doctor prescribes, Tadalista 40 mg should be taken one hour before or between one and four hours before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole with water or milk without chewing or crushing it.
Duration of Use
Pay attention to the Tadalista 40 Mg dosage, frequency, and duration your doctor advised. Avoid using it constantly for too long.
If you think you may have taken too much, get help immediately. A protracted and painful erection, blood pressure issues, and other symptoms may be present. Please do not share your medication without a valid prescription, and keep it out of the reach of children.
As required, Tadalista 40 Mg can be taken. Just be sure to take it before engaging in sexual activities. Don’t take extra dosages the next time if you miss one. Maintain your usual dosage routine.
What are the side effects of Tadalista 40 Mg?
The common side effects of Tadalista 40 Mg include:
- Persistent cough
- Changes in vision or hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reactions
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs, and back
- Uterine bleeding
Which drugs often interact with one another?
The interaction between Tadalista 40 mg and any other medications you are taking now could produce unfavourable side effects or reduce efficacy. Discuss vitamins, other prescription drugs, and herbal supplements with your doctor. It negatively interacts with the following medicines:
Additionally, it could interact with conditions like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
Precaution & Warning:
Tadalista, 40 mg usage, should be used with extreme caution in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Condition
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Discuss the dose adjustments in the above conditions with your doctor for better effects.
Things To Remember:
- Tadalista 40 mg helps get and keep an erection, but it cannot produce one without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Speak with your doctor if you have any concerns about the dosage & timing.
- Do not use expired medicine.
Only take Tadalista 40 mg if necessary, and never more than once per day.
Store the Tadalista 40 Mg in a clean, dry place at room temperature. Before buying, ensure the tablets are undamaged and in good condition.