What is Vidalista 20mg?
Vidalista 20mg is a phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitor drug.
Tadalafil, the drug’s main ingredient, is highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
Vidalista 20mg directly regulates the PDE5 enzyme in the penis and helps you get an erection.
The drug does not treat sexually transmitted infections (STDs), and it is always a good idea to use a condom before engaging in sexual activity.
Uses of Vidalista 20mg
Vidalista 20mg is a medicine used to treat male sexual problems, such as Erectile Dysfunction.
ED is a sexual dysfunction in men that creates an inability to get and maintain a firm erection.
This medicine is also used in treating symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH).
How does Vidalista 20mg work?
The fundamental cause of erectile dysfunction is the insufficient flow of blood through the nerves of the penis.
The drug’s main ingredient, Tadalafil, regulates the PDE5 enzyme responsible for breaking down Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP).
cGMP helps the blood vessels relax—the higher the cGMP, the more prolonged the erection.
The drug inhibits PDE5, which results in increased blood flow to the penile region and a firm erection for a better sexual experience.
Note: For the drug to work, the penis must be physically stimulated during sexual intercourse.
Vidalista is a prescription drug and should be taken only after consulting a doctor.
How to take Vidalista 20 mg?
- Check with your doctor before taking Vidalista
- The medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew or break the tablet
- Take the tablet 30 minutes to 4 hours before any sexual activity.
- Do not take more than one dose within 24 hours
Drugs that interact with this medicine
Avoid using this medicine with nitrate drugs like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, and Nitro-Bid used to treat Angina or Hypertension.
You should let your doctor know if you are taking any of the below-mentioned drugs:
- Amyl Nitrite
Vidalista 20 may cause minor side effects due to drug or disease interaction.
Some of the common side effects are as follows:
- Pain in the muscles
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Pain in the eyes
Vidalista 20 mg should be consumed as recommended by your doctor. Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours.
Symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, seek immediate medical assistance.
Things to remember
- Do not consume Vidalista 20 if you are allergic to Tadalafil
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have heart disease
- In case of any emergency medical condition, inform the doctor that you are taking ED medication
- Seek medical help immediately if the erection lasts for more than 4 hours. A prolonged erection can lead to pain
- Avoid consuming alcohol with this drug as it lowers blood pressure
- This drug is not recommended for women.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children
Vidalista should be stored in a closed container at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, or sunlight.