Introduction to Vitara V 20mg
Vitara V 20mg tablets are among those medications that are being administered orally on men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. This drug belongs to the PDE5 family of drugs or the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor.
What to Use It For?
Vitara V 20mg is used mainly for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) among men. The drug is also used for the treatment of hepatic and renal impairment but would require a prescription from the doctor.
Dosages of Vitara V 20
To avoid harsh side effects, patients must make sure to adhere to the proper dosage. For most patients, the recommended starting dose when taking Vitara V is 10 mg. It must be taken orally when needed, if possible, 60 minutes before engaging in any sexual activity. The dosage can be increased up to a maximum dose of 20 mg. It can also be decreased to 5 mg, depending on the drug’s efficacy or side effects.
For most patients, the maximum recommended dosing frequency for Vitara v 20, is 1 once per day. But in order for the patient to respond well to the effects of the drugs, sexual stimulation is required.
Side Effects of Vitara V 20
Some of the most common side effects of Vitara v 20 are dyspepsia, flushing, headache, and sudden loss of hearing, rhinitis, cardiovascular effects, as well as QT prolongation. There are also less common side effects to taking the drug. This includes pain in the arm, back, jaw, and chest. It may also cause cold sweats, chilies, confusion, fainting, blindness, dizziness, and difficulties with swallowing.
You may also encounter headaches, pounding of ears, nausea, elaborate breathing, tearing, and vomiting.
How to Store and Dispose Vitara v 20
- The drug must be stored at room temperature.
- It must be kept away from sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom and other areas with high moisture.
- Make sure to store it in a dry place.
- Store the drugs in a safe place at all times. Keep them out of children’s reach. They must be kept away from pets as well.
- Any unused or expired drugs must be disposed of properly. Never flush the drugs in a toilet or pour it into the drain.
- Consult your pharmacist for more tips on the proper disposal of the drugs.
- Check if there is a drug take-back program in your area. If there is, then dispose of the drugs through them.
- If your sexual problems will not go away after taking the drug for sometimes, it is best to talk to your doctor. Also, if you have noticed that your symptoms are getting worse instead of getting better, you should immediately stop taking the drugs and talk to your doctor right away.
- Avoid sharing the drugs with other people and do not take the drugs of other people, even if those are intended for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Some of the drugs may come with recommendations that are intended for another patient and not for you.
- Always check with a pharmacist if you are not sure about the proper way of taking the drug. You can also talk to your doctor or health care provider to find out if the drug will work for you or not.
- If you ended up overdosing on the drug, you should immediately get in touch with your local poison control center. Seek medical treatment right away. Make sure you inform them of everything that happened. Tell them how much you ended up taking, when you took the drugs, etc. That way, they can devise a proper treatment plan for you.
Before you take the Vitara v 20, schedule a consultation with your doctor. The doctor can conduct a test to determine the underlying cause of your erectile dysfunction. For those who have blood pressure or suffering from cardiovascular disease, it is best to inform your doctor about it. You should avoid taking the drug with grapefruits or any food that has high alcohol content as these foods could enhance the drug’s side effects. But before you decide to stop taking the drug, it is best to talk to your doctor about it.