About Vilitra 60mg
Vilitra 60mg is used to treat sexual impotence and Erectile Dysfunction in men.
Vilitra’s main ingredient is Vardenafil which helps in boosting blood flow to the penis, causing an erection.
Centurion Laboratories specializes in manufacturing Vilitra in several strengths like 60 mg, 40 mg, and 20 mg.
What are the uses of Vilitra 60mg?
Vilitra is specially formulated to treat individuals who have Erectile Dysfunction.
ED or impotence is when a man cannot get an erection.
However, Vilitra helps in obtaining and keeping an erection for men to engage in sexual intercourse.
Working of Vilitra 60 mg
As mentioned, Vilitra contains Vardenafil, an inhibitor of PDE5.
Vardenafil helps in increasing the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) level.
This increased level of cGMP results in the relaxation of smooth muscles in the penis, thus boosting blood circulation.
After consuming the medication, this process helps an individual get and maintain an erection when sexual stimulation occurs.
One should take 60 mg Vilitra before 30 to 60 minutes to get the best results before getting intimate.
After consuming a 60 mg variant of Vilitra, it is possible to experience some minor or moderate side effects, such as:
- Flushing (tingly feeling, warmth, and redness)
- Stuffy nose
- Hearing and vision loss
- Numbness and swelling in ankles, feet, and hands
- Back pain
- Prolonged and painful erection
You should consult your physician immediately in the event of an allergic reaction and prolonged erection (more than 4 hours).
Dosage of Vilitra 60 mg
A Vilitra 60 mg can be consumed with or without food as instructed by your doctor.
You can swallow the whole tablet with plain water.
Do remember not to take more than one pill daily as it may cause serious side effects.
You should consult your doctor first whenever you consume more than one drug simultaneously.
You should avoid taking the following medicines while consuming Vilitra 60 mg:
- Nitrate medications like Nitroglycerin.
- QT Prolonging drugs: Domperidone, Anagrelide, Dronedarone, and Cisapride
- Alpha-blockers such as Alfuzosin and Doxazosin
- Antifungals like Fluconazole and Ketoconazole
- Medicines to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension like Riociguat
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Medicines to treat cardiovascular diseases
- Other ED tablets containing Sildenafil and Tadalafil
It is essential to inform your healthcare provider about the disease and disorders you are suffering from before taking Vilitra 20 mg. This drug can interact with conditions like:
- Heart-related disorders and illnesses such as Angina
- Long QT syndrome
- Blood cell disorders like Leukemia and Sickle Cell Disorder
- Low and high blood pressure
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Vision and hearing disorder
- Retinitis Pigmentosa or any other eye disorder
- Peyronie’s disease (penis deformation)
Some food might interact with or reduce the effect of Vilitra, such as:
- Alcohol- Taking alcohol with this medication can cause dizziness and Hypotension.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- Meals high in fat
- Vilitra is not formulated for males under the age of 18.
- Women should not consume this medicine
- Avoid driving and indulging in any strenuous work after taking this medication
You should keep 60 mg Vilitra away from light, heat, and moisture.
The ideal room temperature is between 15 to 30 Celsius.