Cal Aid capsule is a dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals that help increase mineral content and bone strength. It is used in the treatment of osteoporosis (weak and brittle bones), osteomalacia (softening of bones), hypoparathyroidism (reduced activity of parathyroid gland) and rickets (weakening and softening of bones in children).
- It supplies adequate calcium to bones.
- Cal-Aid capsule boosts immunity and helps to prevent and treat nutritional deficiencies.
- Useful in the treatment of poor parathyroid function, osteoporosis and rickets.
- Calcitriol helps to treat calcium deficiency. It raises the Vitamin D levels and thereby increases calcium levels in the blood. This helps in improving the absorption rate of calcium from the stomach.
- Calcium is a mineral that is used to prevent or treat a calcium deficiency. It provides essential nutrients to maintain bone formation.
- Folic acid and Methylcobalamin are essential for the production of healthy red blood cells.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) increases the metabolism of the body and helps in the process of burning fat. It is essential to maintain the health of skin, nerves and red blood cells. Also, it is used to prevent or treat peripheral neuropathy (nerve disorder).
- Zinc is necessary for normal skeletal growth and also promotes bone regeneration.
Directions for Use
Take the dosage as prescribed by a doctor. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, break or chew the capsule.
- If you are taking any other medicines or dietary supplements, it is advised to inform your doctor to prevent drug interaction.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.