Information about Folinext Tablet
- Folic Acid
- Mecobalamin is used as a dietary supplement which is used to prevent and treat low vitamin B12. Lack of vitamin B12 may cause anemia and damage to the nerves
- Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate, one of the forms of Vitamin B.
- Used to treat folic acid deficiency and certain types of anemia (lack of red blood cells) caused by folic acid deficiency
Directions For Use:
As directed by physician.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- Not for medicinal use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children