Many sexual disorders are prevalent in men nowadays. And luckily, there are tons of treatments for curing these disorders and dysfunctions. Medications like Sildenafil and Noxitril have been used to treat ED for ages. And we will discuss more about these medications in this article.
Noxitril Vs Sildenafil which is better for treating erection disorder in men will be answered in this article. We have studied different cases and completed this informative content for our readers. What medicine you are taking should be considered very precisely and carefully.
Introduction to Sildenafil & Noxitril
Both Sildenafil and Noxitril are made from almost the same chemical composition. Sildenafil is the main component present in nearly all ED-treating medications. Sildenafil is more of a pure form of this drug which is suggested to be used for some patients, and in this situation, other medications are needed.
However, Noxitril is a relatively light dose medication with less quantity of Sildenafil in it. Some other chemicals make it easy to work in the body and still be more efficient. We suggest you consult your doctor before taking these medications, as he can recommend the best option between Noxitril Vs Sildenafil according to your age group.
Similarities Between Noxitril & Sildenafil
Sildenafil and Noxitril are very much similar drugs. They both have the same use and effect on the person and are used for the same purpose. We have listed some similarities between these medications below for the readers. These similarities make both of these drugs almost equally efficient against Erectile Dysfunction.
- Both Sildenafil and Noxitril have PDE5 inhibitors in them.
- They both block the increase of relaxing enzymes in the body.
- They increase the heart rate and improve the blood flow in your penal region.
- Noxitril and Sildenafil have almost the same chemical composition, and Sildenafil is the primary component.
- They are both very efficient in treating erectile disorders in men.
- They also help in treating premature ejaculation problems in men.
- These medications are widely known and must be available in the pharmaceutical stores near you.
Difference Between Noxitril & Sildenafil
Along with so many similarities between these two medications, there are still a few dissimilarities. This difference is the reason we are discussing Noxitril Vs Sildenafil. We have mentioned the significant differences in these medicines below so you can identify and consider which is better for you.
- Sildenafil is available in Different doses, just like cenforce 100 mg, while Noxitril is only available in a single dose type.
- Sildenafil is considered a more potent drug, while Noxitril is light and doesn’t strongly affect the person.
- Noxitril has a faulty component of Sildenafil in it, while Sildenafil itself is the chemical component used in ED medications.
- If you are using a high dose of Sildenafil, it will last for longer; however, Noxitril has a short-term erection effect.
How to Do Sildenafil and Noxitril Work?
Both Sildenafil and Noxitril have the same working principle. They have the same effect on the body and are used for the same purpose. They both have PDE5 inhibitors that block the relaxing enzyme in the body. Thus your blood flow improves, and your penal region gets maximum blood supply.
With a good blood supply, genitals can perform better in sexual intercourse, and the effect lasts for a particular time. In the case of Sildenafil, you can change the dose quantity with the doctor’s permission to get more or less effect, while for Noxitril, there are no options for doses, and the result will be almost the same for everyone.
Side Effects of Sildenafil & Noxitril
Every drug can have a side effect on your body if you are not taking the correct dose. And most of the time, the dose quantity is the main reason you might have side effects. In Noxitril Vs Sildenafil, there is a high chance of getting side effects from Sildenafil, and it has multiple dose types, and you might consume the wrong dose.
Common Side Effects
Some common side effects the person will have after taking Noxitril and Sildenafil are listed below. These effects are not very serious and can happen to anyone. These are the changes that occur in your body, and they are the ones that increase your erection timing:
- We will feel a bit dizzy and blurred vision.
- After the intercourse, we will feel fatigued and have body pain, and a good rest time will be required.
- Sometimes when the activity is prolonged, you can have a light fever.
- Similar drugs like Femalegra 100 should not be taken with these two medicines as they will interact with each other and cause stomach infections.
- The patient might also feel pain in his genitals if the dose is high.
- There could be difficulty in sleeping after taking ED drugs.
Severe Side Effects
If you take the wrong dose, you might suffer from severe side effects. These could be life-threatening if not taken care of on time. Both Sildenafil has more chance of giving you these severe side effects as it has different dose type and hence have more probability of getting the wrong dose intake.
These severe side effects are listed below:
- Kidney Infection
- Permanent Damage to the Genitals
- Stomach Infection
- Vision Loss
Noxitril Vs Sildenafil: Which One Is Better?
As mentioned above, both Sildenafil and Noxitril are almost the same and have the same effect on the body. As for which one is better, doctors usually suggest Sildenafil. The reason is that it has more variations in the doses. We can use the quantity needed according to our body’s requirements.
As for Noxitril, it is right to take for adults and if you want a short-term effect. This medicine also has very few side effects and can be used daily. Cenforce 200 mg has the same chemical composition as Noxitril; you can take that too. But consult with your doctor before changing the dose or medicine.
Doses Types of Sildenafil
Sildenafil comes in different dose types. This variation is the reason doctors also prioritize this medicine for their patients. Change in doses helps the patient as he can take the exact amount he requires. There are different doses for different age groups. However, you must not change the dose quantity yourself.
The available doses of this drug are listed below. Consult your doctor about the dose type you can take.
- Sildenafil 25
- Sildenafil 50
- Sildenafil 100
- Sildenafil 150
- Sildenafil 200
Where to Buy Sildenafil & Noxitril?
Both Sildenafil and Noxitril are widely known drugs and can be found in any medical store near you. But if you are secretive about your health condition, you can visit an online medical store like 24×7 Pharma. This store delivers your medicine to your doorstep and saves much of your time.
This store offers many ED medications, including Malegra 100 mg and Fildena 100 mg. They have delivery services worldwide, including the UK, USA, and Canada. Their prices are also very compatible and inexpensive. The reviews of customers are very positive, and we highly suggest you buy your medicines from this store.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sildenafil Available in Pills Form Only?
Ans. Yes, Sildenafil is only available as a pill; you must take it in water. They are not available in edible form like Kamagra Oral Jelly.
2. Can Teens Take Noxitril?
Ans. Noxitril is a light medicine with no severe side effects; still, its dose is fixed, and not everyone can take it. Consult with your doctor. If he thinks it will work on you, you can take Noxitril then.
3. What Will Happen If I Take Noxitril & Sildenafil Together?
Ans. Taking both Sildenafil and Noxitril can have severe side effects on you. It might increase the heart rate and can cause seizures and stomach infections.
Dealing with every disorder is essential, and how you deal with it is more important. We must take the medicines we are taking in check and always try to avoid any dangerous dose intake. This will help us be safe during the treatment and improve treatment results.
Some of the safety measures we suggest you to follow are listed below:
- While taking any drug, always check the expiry date and whether it is ok to consume or not.
- Take all the medication in a cold, dry place and out of the children’s reach.
- Never take both Noxitril and Sildenafil together. Ask your doctor to suggest the best option according to your health.
- Never take any medicine without consulting with your doctor.
- If you see any visible side effects after taking any drug, you must rush to a hospital immediately.
- In the discussion of Noxitril Vs Sildenafil, you cannot take either one without consulting with your doctor first.
- Don’t consume any alcohol along with any ED medicine.
- Some dizziness might occur after taking Sildenafil or Noxitril, so avoid driving any vehicle.
Living a long life is difficult nowadays, and with so many disorders and disease life, expectancy has reduced to a shallow rate. We must take care of our health and treat every condition on time. Between Noxitril Vs Sildenafil, one thing is the same. These both are very effective for treating your erection disorder.
So you must get checked by a professional and let him decide the medicine you must take of these two according to your disorder condition and age group. Never get any drug by yourself as it could be dangerous and worsen your health. This article answers any questions you might have regarding these two drugs.