INTRODUCTION OF RICHAR CR 75 MG
Richar CR 75mg Tablet contains ferrous ascorbate and folic acid which is a nutritional supplement for a healthy functional body. Richar CR 75mg helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells. During pregnancy the body?s demands for iron and folic acid increase. Iron is important for the health of the mother and developing baby. Not enough iron may lead to anaemia in either the mother or baby. Richar CR 75mg is therefore important that the body gets enough iron for both the mother and the developing baby.
Ferrous ascorbate is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron (such as those caused by anemia or during pregnancy). Iron and folic acid is important for the health of the mother and developing baby.
Folic acid is required to regulate the growth of cells including red blood cells and protein synthesis. Richar CR 75mg is used to treat low folate levels.
KEY COMPOSITION OF RICHAR CR 75 MG
- Ferrous ascorbate
- Folic acid
THERAPEUTIC USES OF RICHAR CR 75 MG
- Helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells
- Used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia
- Improves the immunity of the body
- Used to treat low folate levels
- Used as pre-natal supplement
SIDE EFFECTS OF RICHAR CR 75 MG
- Black stools
Eat more high-fibre foods such as fresh fruit, vegetables and cereals, and drink plenty of water. Try to exercise more regularly, for example, by going for a daily walk or run.
- Always take the Richar CR Tablet as instructed by the physician.
- It is considered safe for use by pregnant women.
- It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Check with your healthcare provider if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place below 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.