Introduction of Fildena 120 mg
Fildena is a new and improved version of Viagra, the popular erectile dysfunction medicine. Fildena’s major active ingredient is sildenafil citrate, the same chemical as Viagra.
Fildena 120 mg, on the other hand, includes a larger concentration of sildenafil citrate, making it more effective at treating erectile dysfunction.
It relaxes the blood arteries in the penis, enabling more blood to enter during sexual stimulation. This new Viagra formulation is more powerful than the original.
Uses of Fildena 120 mg
An all-purpose medication, fildena can be used to achieve various goals. Here are just a few examples of the uses for Fildena:
- It helps men get and maintain an erection and is a successful therapy for erectile dysfunction.
- By delaying ejaculation, fildena can let men stay in the act longer.
- Fildena may aid in increasing sexual desire in certain guys (libido).
- Men who use fildena report having greater stamina and higher erection quality during sexual activity.
- In addition, it can improve a man’s ability to train with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How Fildena 120 mg Works?
To treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in males, fildena is an oral medication. 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity, fildena is often taken as needed. Using this medication more than once a day is not advised.
It is a PDE5 inhibitor that allows more blood to enter the penis by relaxing the muscles around the blood vessels. The increased blood flow causes the penis to erect and become firm enough for sexual activity.
Side Effects of Fildena 120 mg
The drug Fildena is quite effective. Fildena may have negative effects, just like any medication. Some of these adverse reactions are more severe than others and may even endanger your life.
Common Side Effects
The most typical side effects of Fildena include
- Upset Stomach
- Nasal Congestion
Serious Side Effects
Among Fildena’s most severe side effects are
- Heart Attack
- Hearing Loss
- Sudden Vision Loss
Fildena 120 mg Might Interact with Other Medications.
It is crucial to see your doctor before taking Fildena if you are taking any other medications. This is because Fildena might raise the risk of adverse effects and interact with other drugs.
The following medicines may interact with Fildena 120 mg:
- Cancer medications.
- Nitrates for chest pain or heart problems.
- Anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin.
- HIV medications such as ritonavir and saquinavir.
- Blood pressure drugs such as ACE inhibitors and beta blockers.
- Other erectile dysfunction medications such as sildenafil and tadalafil.
Interactions that Increase Risk of Side Effects
Several interactions can boost Fildena’s risk of adverse effects. A few of these include:
- Using Fildena with drugs that might make you sleepy or lightheaded, such as sleeping aids, antihistamines, or certain antidepressants.
- Using it together with other drugs, such as beta-blockers or diuretics, can potentially raise blood pressure.
- Alcohol consumption when taking Fildena.
- When using Fildena, consume grapefruit or consuming grapefruit juice.
- Those who are elderly or have liver or renal problems may be especially vulnerable to the negative effects of Fildena.
Interactions that Make Your Drug Less Effective
Fildena may become less effective as a result of interactions with certain drugs. The following is a list of some of these interactions:
- Fildena’s efficiency is decreased by rifampin speeding up its metabolism.
- St. John’s wort causes Fildena’s metabolism, which reduces its efficacy.
- CYP3A4 inhibitors, such as ketoconazole and erythromycin.
- Fildena’s plasma concentration is raised by nefazodone by blocking its metabolism.
Dosage of Fildena 120 mg
It comes in tablet form, and oral consumption with water is advised. You can take Fildena 120 mg with or without meals. Take it around 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
A beginning dosage of 50 mg is advised for most males. You can up the dose to 100 mg if you discover that it has no effect. The maximum dosage of Fildena that you should take in 24 hours is 100 mg.
Some of the Other Dosage
- While using Fildena, a few safety issues need to be considered.
- Women and children should not use this medication.
- Men with specific medical disorders, including diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart disease, are also advised against it.
- Moreover, men who have recently suffered a heart attack or stroke should abstain from using this medicine.
- Dehydration can cause headaches, so drinking enough water will help prevent this.
- Also, since drinking alcohol while taking Fildena might increase the likelihood of experiencing adverse effects, it is crucial to avoid doing so.
Alternatives to Fildena 120 mg
There are several possibilities if you’re seeking 120 mg Fildena alternatives. These are the most well-liked:
The generic form of the well-known ED medication Viagra is called generic Viagra. Sildenafil citrate, the same active component as Viagra, is present in this cheaper alternative.
Tadalafil is the active component in Cialis, another well-liked ED medication. It may be used daily or as required and lasts longer than Viagra.
Levitra is comparable to Viagra in terms of how it functions and how long it lasts because it also includes the active component vardenafil.
Avanafil is present in the more recent ED medication, Stendra. It has a quick onset and helps treat erectile dysfunction.
FAQs of Fildena 120 mg
Q: How Do I Take Fildena 120 mg?
Ans: You may get a pill of fildena 120 mg to consume orally. Usually, it is taken as needed, roughly 30 to 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity.
Q: Who Should Use 120 mg of Fildena?
Ans: Men who are 18 years of age or older with ED should take fildena 120 mg. It’s not appropriate for ladies or kids.
Q: How Does Fildena 120 mg Work?
Ans: Fildena 120 mg acts during sexual excitement by relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the penis.
Fildena is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE5i). If you take Fildena 120 mg once a day, you may be able to have intercourse at any time between doses. It’s completely safe, has little adverse effects, and may be used with or without food.