INFORMATION OF MONOCEF
MONOCEF 500MG contains ceftriaxone which belongs to a group of medicines called cephalosporin
WHAT MONOCEF IS USED FOR?
It is used to treat infections of the
- Brain (meningitis), lungs, blood and heart
- Middle ear
- Abdomen and abdominal wall (peritonitis)
- Urinary tract and kidney
- Bones and joints
- Skin or soft tissues
- It can be given to treat,
- Sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhoea and syphilis)
- Patients with low white blood cell counts (neutropenia) who have fever due to bacterial Infections of the chest in adults with chronic bronchitis.
- Lyme disease (caused by tick bites) in adults and children including newborn babies from 15 days of age
Infections during surgery.
DIRECTIONS & FOR USE
- MONOCEF 500MG is usually given by a doctor or nurse
- It can be given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or into a muscle
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25°C
Get More Medicine From Our Website 24×7 Pharma