INFORMATION ABOUT TROYNURON SR TABLET
- Troynuron SR tablet is a combination of L-Methylfolate with Pyridoxine and Methylcobalamin.
- L-methylfolate with Pyridoxine and Methylcobalamin is used for managing hyperhomocysteinemia and supplementing the diet.
- Methylcobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons that protects the neurons from oxidative stress.
- Methylcobalamin is notable for being one of the few examples in nature of an organometallic bond.
- Methylcobalamin is used in treating diseases of methylcobalamin deficiency (such as pernicious anemia), or diseases of effective methylcobalamin deficiency, such as methylcobalamin metabolic pathway.
- Methylcobalamin is retained in the body better than cyanocobalamin.
- The trio of methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and L-Methylfolate helps in bringing down the level of homocysteine in blood, the major factor for atherosclerosis.
- Troynuron SR tablet reduces the major risk factors for atherosclerosis and is useful in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced neuropathy, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia and optic neuritis and is also useful in reducing homocysteine levels.
Use under medical supervision.
There are no reviews yet.